In order to optimize the results in implementation of the consortium, partners have joined forces with various partners forming local and international development alliances.
SIVA, Norway – The Industrial Development Corporation of Norway is responsible for implementation of the Norwegian incubator program. SIVA has ownership in an innovation system that produces 200 new companies every year.
Argentum is an asset manager specializing in investments in Nordic and energy-focused private equity funds. Argentum will provide support to the project team in preparation of the Feasiblity Study for setting up similar type of fund in Ukraine.
Innovation Norway is the Norwegian Government’s instrument for innovation and development of Norwegian enterprises and industry. It also promotes interaction between enterprises, knowledge communities and R&D institutions.
NTNU Technology Transfer AS works on creating value out of research results from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), the Central Norway Regional Health Authority and the Sør-Trøndelag University College. The aim is reaching the market in the form of new products or services that benefit society.
Kjeller Innovation supports development of good business ideas and helps in launching businesses, assisting them with financing, and introducing them to the marketplace.
Start NTNU organizes a number of events to show the students attending that starting own company is possible, and to encourage them to invest in their own ideas.
Norwegian Embassy in Ukraine
Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce
- Verhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Academy of Science of Ukraine
- Student Council of Kyiv
- Odessa State Administration
- City of Lviv
- City of Vinnitsa
- City of Ivano-Frankivsk
- City of Cherkassy
- City of Tjernopil
- City of Kyiv
- City of Kharkiv
- Kiev Polytechnical University
- Ukrainian National University of Trade and Economics
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- Lviv Polytechnic National University
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Institute of International Relations
- Donetsk National University (excile administration in Vinnitsa)
- NASU – Institute for Superhard materials, Kyiv
- Donetsk Institute for Physics and Engineering, Kiev (temporary) /Kharkiv
- Institute of Physical Organic and Coal Chemistry im.L.M.Lytvynenka, Kiev (temporary)
- «High Technologies Institute» Ltd, Kiev